REGULATION | REGISTRATION FORM
- Individual lessons can be canceled free of charge with a minimum notice of 12 hours. Otherwise, the student will be charged for the full amount of the lesson.
- There are no refunds for students who start the course late or are forced to suspend it.
- Registration for group courses must take place one week before the start date.
- The entrance test must be completed and sent back to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days before the start of the course.
- The student will be given free handouts and books (the latter will be on loan and can be used exclusively at school).
- In the event that the minimum number for group courses is not reached, students who have duly paid the deposit will be granted the opportunity to enroll in an individual course.
- NaCLIPS undertakes to put students in contact free of charge with the host structures that have an agreement after enrollment in the course. The accommodations are located near the school and / or easily accessible by public transport.
- The availability of beds in the host structures does not depend on and is not guaranteed by NaCLIPS. In the event that no beds are available in the affiliated facilities, the student must independently find an alternative solution.
- NaCLIPS is not liable to members in the event of accidents, illness, loss, theft of objects and any other damage.