NaCLIPS uses a communicative-situational method. The student plays an active role in learning and the teacher’s task is to help him develop communication skills, in addition to linguistic skills. The training course will resemble that of an Italian native speaker, focusing on the most common situations to allow the student to practice the language immediately!
The lessons of the standard and special courses:
- they are available for all levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (where not indicated)
- they include a part dedicated to grammar with exercises and a part dedicated to conversation;
- offer didactic material on loan for the entire duration of the course;
- at their end, provide for the assignment of tasks whose performance is optional
- they require a compulsory reservation with a minimum of 7 days in advance
PRICES | DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
- Group course
- Four-monthly course
- Individual course
-Italian at home
- Online Course (Skype / Zoom)
- Online Activities
- Creative writing (+ b1)
-Italian with TV Series (+ b1)
-Two steps into town
- Cooking lesson (Italian at the Table)
- Naples 5 senses
- Conversation class
Group course start dates 2020
Group courses can start every Monday.
In the event that the minimum number of participants to start a group course is not reached, the reservation will automatically be valid for an individual course.
School closing dates
In the event of a midweek holiday, our school closes early to Monday to ensure educational continuity.
During 2020, the school will be closed on the following days: 1st January, 1st May, from 24th to 31st December.